Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Sunday, October 10, 2010

who knows me?

read an article:

1、谁知道我的生日是几月几日。
       (who know that when is my birthday)
2、谁知道我的性格是什么样的。
      (who know that what is my personality)
3、谁知道我最希望谁在我身边。
      (who know that who is one i hope can be always with me)
4、谁知道我为什么天天微笑。
      (who knows why i smile everyday)
5、谁知道我最喜欢吃什么。
      (who know what is my favorite food)
6、谁知道我最喜欢什么颜色。
     (who know my favorite color)
7、谁知道我最喜欢哪首歌当手机铃声。
      (who know which is the song i like to use as my ringtone)
8、谁知道我最害怕什么。
       (who know what i scare)
9、谁曾给过我拥抱,在我难过的时候。
       (who ever hug me whne im sad)
10、谁曾真心的说过喜欢我。
       (who ever said love me sincerely)
11、谁曾给我讲过他(她)的故事。
       ( who ever told me her/his story)
12、谁曾和我是最好的朋友,而最后什么都不是。
        (who was my bestie but nothing in the end)
 13、谁会注意我笑容背后隐藏的满身伤。
        (who can notice the sorrow covered by my smiley)
14、谁会在自己开心幸福的时候想起我。
        (who will think of me when he/she is happy)
15、谁知道我最喜欢什么样的生活。
        (who know what is the lifestyle i like)
16、谁知道我最适合什么样的发型。
        (who know what is the hairstyle that suitable me the most)
17、谁知道我最爱谁。
        (who know who is my love)
18、谁最懂我。
        (who is the one most understanding me)
19、谁永远不会离开我。
        (who will never leave me until eternity)
20、谁会永远记得我。
        (who will remember me forever)
21、谁真的把我当朋友。
        (who treat me as real friend)


How much you know about me??
and how much i know aout myself?
there is a friend, ever be my best friend, is nothing for her anymore...
it will always in my mind...
hope that she will know it...
once become my friend
forever you are.....

No comments: