Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Saturday, April 9, 2011

雅漾暗疮系列 Avene Cleanance Blemish-prone Skin starter Kit

Just bought a starter kit of Avene clearance blemish-prone skin (RM35)
wandering in Watson today, looking for cleanser since i have forget to bring back my skin care product
I am going to switch the brand also because the brand i used is not effective on my skin...so sad

this brand is well known for sensitive skin
so i decided to try it!!
actually i am using its spring water (spray)
hmm, very light...not much feeling on it.
search online for the comments about this set
50%nice 50% bad.
i hope i am in the list of that 50% of nice....

Cleanance K : it helps to reduce spots. blackhead and blemishes. seem like quite suitable for my acne skin. but it is more recommended apply in the night since it contains of AHA and xxxx(i forget what it call.XD), you have to avoid the UV

ok. the instruction said, the effects u will see after 7 days.
after one week i have to check for my skin status!!!!!

No comments: