Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Land for me~~5diary

found a website--吾志

a clean and simple site for diary writing.

love this website, a really good place to write diary.

daily life, and i can write exactly their name on it. a real life diary for me.

i love one of its Principe: 我们认为每天都是一个新的开始,过去或喜或悲,都已成回忆 (we think that everyday is a new starting, the passed joyful or sadness, have became a memory.)

in this blog, you cannot see others' passed post. you can only see the post on that day.

so, you cannot see all the past i have been.

and every post you have published is not allow to edit. if this is your diary, there is no need to edit is it? all you write at the time is the true feeling you had.

NO comment is allowed.

ya, everything is just a DIARY.




nothing much.

No comments: