Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Saturday, October 23, 2010

ALOMOST TWELVE HOURS WORK!!!!

aiz....
what am i???
a working machine....
keep on typing n typing!

aiz...
should not determine what to do so early...
never know it is so many trouble...
my lovely partner finish the job i ask her to do..
early morning went out gai gai already...

can't blame anyone...
is me who distribute the job...
is me who ask her to do soo soo little thing...
even it has some mistake...

but i do hope you can readyy and ask is there any other job???
i do frusrtrated...>"<
never mind...
just spend more time on it ba....

10am...
working.....
12pm...
working working....

lunch came...
but i had no more appetie already....sob sob...

so continue working...

2pm...
haven finish yet!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!
thanks mag for your concerning....
purposely come help me.....*touching...
but it is embarrase to let you do my work...
so, i take it back....(LOL, am i crazy??!!)

really have to apologize to someone....
calling me, but im just busy...
i will in a worse temper to the one who Kacau me!
sorry har....
hahaha

somemore the file cannot send out!!!!
arg, kill me, i want to sleep!!

No comments: