Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Friday, October 1, 2010

a lovely mother


viewing her album...
feeling incredible and inconceivable that a little girl that same ages with me has became a mother..
a great great caring and wonderful mother..

she was a careless, playful girl..
go here and there, meet he and she...
clubbing, shopping, using money...

now, she got her family
a great husband
her dream has came true...
that i have never thought of...
sincerely, im a bit jealous..
how come her life can be so great?

but i know,every person has his/her own problem
what they have gone through
we may not know
even she is my besties
she may not tell me everything.

she has reach another stage that is still far far away from me
or maybe that stage will not appear on my route.
happy for her...may God bless her...

for me?
Im still struggling in my university..
improving myself?
i wondering..
the only thing i noe,
Micole, grows a lot....

JAzz!
JAZZ UP!!!!!

No comments: