Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Sunday, October 31, 2010

KL trip...my kind-looking great-grand-aunt's 90th birthday!

location: JW Mariott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
date: 30th Oct 2010 (Halloween Night!!)

went KL for her lovely birthday party
her eyes smile with her mouth~~
it warms my spirit
a lovely and kind popo (grandma)
just smile,
no loud speaking
no high pitch
no scolding
the temperament of her is different with others
noble women is the feel i got

she is my kind-looking great grand aunt!! she is beautiful rite??90 years old woman!
the restaurant she held her party, a chinese style restaurant
1st course

second~
my uncle taught how to eat this chinese gyoza
1st, pour a little vinegar
and then, have a small bite on it and suck all the sauces inside
finally, eat it!
with vinegar

wine, nice one

grant hotel with grant lighting



toilet~~LOL

ready with the towel and tissues...i like it




im here~~~

the party actually is quite nice, there are people singing
slide shows of aunt's life

lovely and nice grandson and greatgrandson
it's a warm dinner for her i think
a great and happy family 
hope it would happen in my life too....

No comments: