Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love you

I wish...
there is one day...
i can say loudly and proudly..
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Mag..
the one who lack of confidence is me..
the one who need encouragement is me..

for the one i loved and the one who loved me...
sorry of suspecting your sincere...
sorry for doubted my feeling...

just as an article i have read on facebook...
there is a quota i love
"当你喜欢我的时候,我不喜欢你,当你爱上我的时候,我喜欢你,
当你离开我的时候,我爱上你,是你走得太快,还是我跟不上你的脚步。"
(when you like me, i do not like you; when you fall on me, i like you:
when you leave me, i love you. is you the one who walk too fast or i am too slow to follow up?)

i used to the be the later one...
when i found i love you
you have walked away and left me here...

there is too much cases i have seen
happy ending
unhappy ending
i hurt someone
and being hurt
there is no way for me to accept a relationship so easily
a confirmation of our feeling is a must.

there is a wish more..
i hope..
every of you whoever read this blog
can understand
how important is your mind and your behavior
be serious to your love one..
your sincerity your action can touch her/ his heart...
do be yourself
you will be the special one!





Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.

It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance

It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long.
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong.

Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
In the spring, becomes the rose.

2 comments:

Chong MeiKei (MaGGiE) said...

walao! my name appear in ur blog frequently hor!
need copyright leh!

i knw we so frend de
cuz we always facing same prob
but due to privacyy
we cant share it out
from ur words i can imagine it



i wish can appreciate soemone
but fact that is i cant!
something jz stop me to do so
i sure u knw my prob, right

so i jz act like a play girl
until i really tot i suitable tis kind life style


一起加油吧~~~

Jazita said...

^^
so long time geh post.....
u now only read.==
just ignore your name ther...
hahaha