Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

new life style~~freedom!!!!

i know...
since i saw the message he sent to mei...
i know...
you must be joking again with the girl
but it do make some misunderstanding...
it do make everyone confuse included me...

last week i said..
we are friends...
just to figure out something...

ya, we chat like a friend...
tried to ask about what i know from the guy...
you just simply passed the topic...
you never tell about her..

it's ok...
because we are friend...
angry...
since when u said...
no flirting with girl...
and now, the problem appear...

it's ok...
as your friend...
i should not ask about this..
so...leave me alone..

as you like to say
i do not trust you.
you should know from the begining
this is me.

you don't even try to explain...
chances gave
thank you for responding...

finally i found...
it's just angry....
because there is a lie...

do i sad?
maybe,
since i drop a tear...
but, it recover that fast...
just like i lost my cat...

start from today..
everything gone...
but i know that
this is my new life...

a life is going on...
no matter sad or happy
andi choose to be happy...
and let go every sorrow...

thanks god for giving me a new life~


*tarot is quite accurate..

No comments: