Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Friday, October 22, 2010

4th year senior, what a coincident

knew a senior, 4th year..
university of course same with me
from ipoh...same as me
from menglembu....same with me too...
just become single...also the same
2 years relationship...me too
like to use 'blek'....i admit it is a bit childish, but same with me also....==

a friendly nice senior...
how come so many similarity??
he must be a spy....XD

someone gonna make some topic on me....tat woman.....=="
but i think that will be good to know an ipoh friend...
next time can have more program~~^^

2 comments:

Chong MeiKei (MaGGiE) said...

who jek~~~~
got ppl take queue de o~~~

Jazita said...

no la...
lol...
tat's y i say some woman gonna make topic jo...
yen baru make it.....==