Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Thursday, October 7, 2010

my artwork




 these are all coming from my hand~~ (happy~)
the 1st  picture is drew during Kenegaraan class...
feel bore to listen the lecture, so just draw on the module....(sorry to  my lecturer!!i know you are good, but.....i just can't pay attention!!! guilty)
am i a bad student??
never mind what, who care? XD
anyway, is he handsome???
but do not ask who is he, he is just my imagination...


 this one is my lecturer...
we have make her as a joke...
what is the joke??
hee....
stare at her head!
what can you imagine??
if you still don't get what i mean...
it means that
you are really really very pure!!!!
please compare with the next picture (grab online)
is there a similarity???
haahaaa~~
after i told maggie, she keep on imagine of that...
so funny...
i know you will imagine the same thing right??XD
the coming photo is my brochure!!
the cartoon actually quite cute also...^.^

today we went to the shop beside Maybank and print it.
it cost me RM2.50...
nice??

maggie said the cover is very nice...
but i am not feeling happy because she loves blue!!
it's just her favourite color that's why she said it is nice.

No comments: