Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAY OF SORROW

Dear...
you used to call me 'dear'...
actually i never feeling sweeter or any special feeling with this name..

today, you finally can accept my suggestion.
it should be happy to see that you started can handle your emotion.
is it meaning that you are mature now?

this whole day, i am feeling worse, emo,
just want to scream out.
but i cant.
i skip the class
sit on the stair
started thinking a lot a lot of things
included my feeling to u, our relationship.

this question already trouble me for few years
do I really love you?
i cant have a actual answer

my mind was arguing:
"He is Good! He treat you the best!"
"no, your prince should be the 1 you love!"
"He paid a lot!"
"He do it in a wrong way!"
"he put you at the 1st place!"
"He don't have what you want!"

Im confusing
what I want?
who is the Mr Right for me?

2years...
we have been two years....
I know there is something between us...
i have to figure it out..
is it love or?

I know I will miss you
I know I will think of you
I know you are the 1st 1 i will think of in this period
but i don't know
is it because it already become a habit?

so sad for you with my decision
you have no longer to carry the responsibility on me anymore...
thank you for your care, my dear

No comments: