Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my day

Torturing for so many days and nights, finally the test was gone...

Today, 4th FEB 2010, the day of the Principle of Marketing test 1.
Nervous, stress, pushing myself to remember all those stuff, what microenvironment, macroenvironment...

We get tips, but after the test we only know, even got tips, I also do not know how to do it. Feeling frustrated.
finish doing the paper, one hour left for me. what to do?? drawing and drafting on the paper.





Time finally finished.. go out the hall, found that, life is really nice.
Beautiful scene. wind blowing on my face. A nice place.





























So wonderful sky....@.@
all the worries run away....

No comments: