Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kluang 1-day-trip

Tire!!!!

Went to the Kluang with my sisters today... The fire ball had burned my skin.
We take almost an hour to reach there.
hanging around to search for food. Damn!
Hungry till i cant stand for it! Whole morning no food, hanging around cant search any nice food.
Haih~~ finally, we chose to have the fast food-- KFC!
Actually, I'm don't love to eat KFC, unhealthy and not worth!
The burger small and the chicken seem like killing a poor little chick...
not satisfy at all.

Kim is a shopaholic,she seem like is everything-lover, she love many thing, want to buy a lot of thing...(finally, she din buy...)
After Moon came, we went to Karaoke Singing!!!Wakaka...my favorite!^^
Ooops, should be our favorite...hee~

Singing time like flying... 2 hours passed...
We are just started clear our throat!!arg!!!! I wan to sing!!!!!!!
Stick with the mic and don't wanna let go~~ha...
Sing without the music..nice also..xP

later on, we go for shopping again, all of us bought a clothe (top tube..dress...)
i bought a RM53 dress!! Actually i felt that is expensive for me...T.T
However, i Love it! so i bought it and it is worth!(try to convince myself)
She had discount for me, the ori price should be RM56!
I had chose a dress for Dumb too. She like it!!^^(my taste is not bad you know?)

In Moon car,we had some girl talk. One of the question is: If you are in the relationship but crash to someone,what should you do??
Actually, I'm facing this situation. Moon too.
however, that guy have no action, so we do not need to worry so much.
but, what if he really take action??
what should we do?
our Boy is not bad, treat us like their treasurer, loyalty...
they did not do something wrong, they are not deserve to face this.
if i choose the guy, he will be mad. it's not fair for him!
But, what is fair for me??
abandon my love?? ignore my feeling??
we are lost..

once we step out, we cannot turn back. we are driving on the highway,no turning back..
if we choose to betray, will he treat us like the ex treat us??
will we get the best??
that's no 100% confirmation.

life......
always provide the multiple choice question.
the different is, there is no exact answer for us to value our choice.

No comments: