Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Impure Love


Time is flying right??
there's 9 days left to reach 2 years of our relationship.
seem like everything getting worse. my attitude worse right??
your love not enough anymore to cover my bad..
your love not enough anymore to control yourself..
just as i said, no matter how love you are, you will not stand it.
you will change.
you will impatient to me..
you will scold me..
you will show me a black face..

moreover..
you may hold her hand..
walk in front of me..
you may already forget
what you promise to me
you may tell me
this is not your fault but i push u..
you may said that,
you not willing to leave but you really cant stand for it.
and i will just say,
go away..
and this time,
you will never turn back.

even you did,
love is not that pure anymore..

Valentine,
happy valentine's day..
the sweetest day you create
not the sweetest day for me...

but, predicted.
i enjoying it.

No comments: