Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

birthday surprise


today Janet's baby had planned a surprise for her birthday
it's sweeeeeeeet!

in my memory,
when is the most memorable birthday?
i started to recall my memory...
birthday surprise...birthday surprise...
seem like....
not even once someone suddenly pop up and celebrate my birthday
all planned and i knew it much earlier.

the only special birthday is...
i get a homemade cake from seong yee..
that's the only special moment

even my 21st year-old birthday has not much memorable stuff.

hmm...
Im not telling you all Im waiting for a surprise...
im not.Im DEFINITELY NOT!!
XD
o

hmm...just feel....
y im always the one that saw the people around me get surprise??

No comments: