Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i get a HEART!

thanks for my friends...
today is happy and fun
there is a long long time i have not out with the guys like you

nice to meet ya...^_^
maybe, it's realy your first time
maybe, it's not
but, it's my first time to get a HEART
it's a memorable day..XD
is this the priority to be the only girl in the guys?
haha, im feeling awkward that you guys pay for me...
really appreciate it..>o<

even your heart is not that perfect
i accept it with the effort you pay
it's funny, we seem like having a teaching lesson
teach how to make a heart with money...LOL
having friends like you all should be a great present
talk and joke...
just throw away all the worries behind
and, i made a heart too
please keep it nicely k?
don't break my little heart...>"<

3 comments:

Way Kit said...

It's really my first time to made a heart shape for a girl.. Hopefully you'll like it:)

Jazita said...

thank you..^^
it's happy to have someone's 1st time

Way Kit said...

haha:) yaya.. so long as you happy! be cheerful always wor~:)