Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Saturday, November 6, 2010

compliment from public

i like to sing
everyone who know me knew it i think
and i sang in public yesterday night
that place so called GK if i do not mistake
and last time it is Mike place
of course
sing the 1st song
feeling shy...

few songs later
there is clapping.
yes! they clap for me!
it's happy and encouraging
thanks Vic for bringing me there and have a good experience..

someone even send me a bottle of beer..
LOL...thank you for your beer, stranger.
get the compliment form the DJ too...
and thanks for the Mr. DJ who insert my song to the front
appreciate it so much~
and now i know, ah mei and sammy got fans from othere races too
Mr. DJ, of course i would like to sing for you if you love to...

Vic and me~

self-loving~

No comments: