Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Sunday, November 14, 2010

badminton day ♥

dated with kyle, kwai loon to play badminton
there has been a LONG LONG time ago i played badminton...
i know, i never been good in badminton
now, it worse

yes, im active during the primary school days
but, it doesn't mean that i have a good skill on my sport
i just like chasing the butterfly
and now, actually, im improved
i din hoke my leg up when i hit the ball. *blink

though i am always that passionate to my friend
but, im still cold to the first met people or the long-time-no-see people
i just don't know what to do, sit there and wait for your calling..>"<

sorry for the guys who partner with me
i increase your exercise rate
you have to run here and there
and i could not help you anything
but, i think it is good for you guys, right??haha

next time i will try to get the ball that i think is impossible for me
next time.....
but, it is happy to pick up my racket and play badminton
i like exercise~♥
but im shy to ask you guys to play with me again...
since im so worse on it!!>"<

hope to play again...

No comments: