Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Monday, December 6, 2010

failed

failed.

Ultimate power star
i was disqualified
what should be my response?
ok
there can be so many reasons that why im fail
Im nervous
I havent prepare well
i haven open my throat..

well, these are trashes
i cannot blame anyone
i have to admit that
Im fk stupid and worse

that is a long long way for me to improve and improve again

and i wonder
seem like Im the only 1 singing that loud in the room
am I using the wrong singing way?
or
im wrong for so many year?
i wonder...
maybe, im not that good in singing

i try to cheer myself up by persuading myself
this is because im nervous
this is my 1st time!

but, i cannot even recognize my singing
can anyone tell me that i am struggling on the wrong road?

anyway, the next competition
i will try my best, NOT TO BE NERVOUS

i thought, i can get it....
i thought....

No comments: