Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my 21st christmas

Christmas Christmas...
Im not a Christian, but all of us are celebrating it even i don't know why
but, in my concept, this is the day for the couple...
but, Im celebrating it with my Sisters...
long-long-time-not-seen sisters.

early morning,24th Dec
kinki, mun mun and me headed to Langkawi Island to visit our lovely young mother, Micole~
i do not plan to spend much at there
but the transport fees had cost me RM100...
steamboat- RM40
some other stuff..... 
luckily mum had given me some extra money
or else, Micole, Im not going everywhere with you but only stay at your house

the 1st night
we had only had the steamboat and countdown for the christmas
we had some beers too because the beers here are absolutely cheap!!(i heard it mixed with plain water? nut who knows?)
we play cards...who lose who drink
Kenneth is funny when he had some beer...
(we did not force him but he deserve to drink that since he try to fool somebody~~XD)

another day
we went for island hoping...
it cost 40 per person...


the sea here is clear and beautiful...


enjoying~~

we did not play water
we just keep on taking and taking photos
this is the cheapest entertainment!!
we did a lot funny things
micole jump and jump and jump for dunno how many times just to get a shoot
but seem like im the pro photographer, no one can take the good shoot except me!!haha

there is a tragedy when we are on the boat...
a tragedy happened on a foreigner!
'ouch!! it is fucking hurt!!!'
hee, what happen??
four of us know....hahaha

welcome to Langkawi~~

No comments: