Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Monday, December 20, 2010

2nd trial

ok, I failed again

the night in KL, im thinking
maybe, i should change my dream
maybe, i should set another life target for myself

i ask him,
what should i be
what can i do?

i felt that
i have nothing best
all 'half pail of water'....
DJ?
'wow, it is earn able job!!'my brother said
but, can i?

just as my brother said
i just too easy to satisfy
too easy to be happy
a compliment made me fly
too easy to give up..
a time of failure drag me to the hell
but at least i keep my dream for so almost 15 years

yes, i almost
ALMOST wanted to drop my dream
and just now,
i bath and i think
everybody got his/her dream
did anyone fulfill their dream?
did the successor success in just one-time-try?

there's a quotation from Chinese
bitter end sweet come (苦尽甘来)
i should get over all the difficulty
i should admit that
im not that talented
and im not granted

if i really wan to fulfill my dream
i have to pay more
maybe i should follow the advise of my brother?
get a teacher?

whatever
at least i tried
not once but twice already
at least i have ever fought for it

No comments: