Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

simple love..

facebook..
everyday, you log in to the facebook
you see a lot of photos, status, notes, games updates...
those include complain, compliment, sweet talk, jokes, friends, family
and also COUPLE

the only thing that trouble me is COUPLE
the tarots said, nothing can trouble me except the loveship
yeah...i got my lovely family, not too bad in my study, i have friends too,
nothing worry for my healthy..i think...
but the loveship, even i don't go and touch it, it troubles me
is it the characteristic of Pisces?

when i fall in love
i doubted it and ran away
when the one do not love me
i sad i cry and blame the god
when someone love me
i push away and kick them off...

what is the matter??
i don't know
i saw the sweetness in Facebook
i saw the love in Facebook
i saw peace in Facebook
i saw the simple in Facebook

i started to wonder and desire the thing that have been rejected by me
i just hope i can get the simple things
a lovely boyfriend
holding me..
take some sweet sweet photos
have some sweet talk
sticker photos...
walk on the beach...
laugh together..
cry together...
lay on the shoulder and ask : do you love me?
and you say: yes...

you bring me to your house
they loves me a lot..
teasing here and there
a warm and kind family...
talking something that only the both of us know...
holding a small stone which may meaningful to us...
the thing that only we know..

go out with our good friends
my best friends are just like yours and vice versa
study together
watch the same series.
having same topic...

it seems simple..
everything i mentioned is just a very simple thing
it's warm
but, it is not easy to reach that...

this is simple love...


No comments: