Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Listener

I don't really know why, I always be the listener of my friends for the relationship problem. By the way, I am quite happy they willing to share with me, because it means I am matter and reliable.

But sometimes, i cannot do anything to help except lending you a pair of ears, because i am the third party and i have no authorities to change the decision that already made. There is no ways for me to slip inside a relationship and teach them how to do. I only shared my opinions and my mind what if it happened on me.

Someone would like me to solved the problems, someone would like me to say something good in front of the partner? but, honestly, both are my friends, both has their reason to make the decision. If  you are wrong, i cannot do anything to change the other's mind. If you are worth to gain back the relationship, it will come back one day. There is a quote: 
"If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it never meant to be."


You have to accept the fact to go through the stages in the life. Be tough, my friends.
For those who is going to break a relationship, think twice, because every human did wrong. 
Don't miss the one that really Love you. =)


No comments: