Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

L.O.V.E.

the four alphabet L.O.V.E. are romantic.
we do hear it since we were babies.
we do looking forward for this once we understand it.

Love, isn't just a word.
there is CARE, SHARE, JEALOUS, LISTEN, FEEL, UNDERSTAND, and SPACE following the LOVE.
maybe there are more, if you dive deep inside of it.

no matter is the love from family, friends or beau.
those are needed.

even a baby.
it needs to be care, it wants to hug to  be pampered.
it will jealous also, when u have another pretty baby,it try to attract your attention.
it feels too, it can feel everything you do for it,you love, your care, your pampered....
it needs to be listened, even it cannot talk. it try it best to tell you what its need.
so, it needs your understanding, it will happy if you feed it when it's hungry.
of course, we do need some space sometimes...

actually, i don't really understand the love.
since when, i am already that awake to see the one besides me.
never been blind, never been crazy.
i blamed HIM took over my feeling. took over the ability to love.
but i know, no one supposed to be blamed.
that is my own fault.

I don't know how to love.
i try to CARE, but it is just a pretending.
i try to LISTEN, but i forget everything.
i try to UNDERSTAND, but not in my mind.
i try to JEALOUS, but this is not allowed in my world.
i try to FEEL, but it make me worse.
i needs some SPACE, but i cannot give you the SPACE.

sorry to anyone who loved me.

No comments: