Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Volunteer Model 2

lAlways tryin' to colorize my simple life.
this is the 3rd time i've been the volunteer model.
sincerely, i love it, while you can meet some new friends, you can get nice photos too.

my profile LOOKs colorful and wonderful
full with lots of memory
hanging out with friends, photo shooting, love story.
did anyone jealous of this just like the time i envy others with the special life they had.

and we know, it may not be as nice as what you saw from the photos.
since the photos only show the joyful , never the sorrow.
you will never know that might the sorrow pictures has far away exceed the joyful one.

it's ok to create a HAPPY memory album
then in the coming day,
when i started to forget..
i flip my album, what i can see is only the happy memory.(blink~)
nice right?


i like this, my legs look long~XD

sexay?LOL





this is my photographer ya~~XD

my 1st volunteer model trial: A volunteer model


No comments: