Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Im tire...

"I am watching you watching me...."

it is one of the classic dialogue in the movie of....
errr...i forget the name....
the main character is Facker..Father Facker

why, why i suddenly recall it?
something happen
not once, but dunno how many times.
I'm getting tired to settle with you these 神经大条-people
i know,
you are not mean to do that
i know
you are not purposely to make it

i always convincing myself do not get angry with these stupid thing
but,once, twice, and so forth...
can you guys please care the people surrounding?
you are not 3-year-old kids,
you are not also the immature teenagers
beh song at 1st, but,
aikz, just get use of this...

oops...seem like i never explain the quote
what i mean is
everything u do is looking into our eyes
think of the consequences of your action
you are not kids anymore

though u always said others people immature
but please concern that on yourself




today
that IS message me again
hmm.
He sent me a song again


honestly, if he is a chinese
he impress me a lot
at least he put some effort on me.
but thanks anyway
it is not possible

wrote a note in FB today
actually there was not the ending
"可是 也因为你
它很久也不再跳动了
已经忘了
当初的那份情了吗
心平淡得像已经死去

它,不再跳了“

since it is not a happy ending
later people are worrying again...
just let it be...

1 comment:

Chong MeiKei (MaGGiE) said...

O.o

anythg happen tat i dunno??