Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gossip

have some gossip today...
She told me some of the conflict happened
problem among people...



what can i said is
different type of people has different thinking
nobody is right or wrong
do not point at people
and revise your own mistake.

talk about K
then push to Calvin's topic also
"he is a GOOD guy"
yup, i never feel that he is not good...
and cannot be compared with K also
he is nice

but smthg impressed me
never thought he is so infatuation
and so POPULAR

hmm...
action is better den words
HE said a lot
but i know
everything is just the words that said for me
what i want to hear...
is me who force him so.

if there is one day i go oversea
leave here so long
will he really wait for me?
i doubt that
there is not once

'you force me to say so..'
not once...

love..
can be so strong
can be so fragile.

No comments: