Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Monday, February 7, 2011

Im always being ignored...

hi ya, Parit Raja, Im back....

this year CNY is boring. boring BORING!!!
i miss the cny feel...where are you , my dear??
and my cny end on the 4th....>"<

and i get a bad news (or good news?)
Ms. K, is an angelic girl in my mind, always
and i know, Mr.K love her a lot..hmm, i think so, he chase after her for almost 10 years.
one handsome, one beautiful
they are matched.

but, the day before i leave, Mr. P told me
Ms. K confuse him
(Mr.P admire Ms.K)
he sais, she came to Singapore
and, she find him out...
she sticking with him, holding his hand...
LIKE A COUPLE.

OMG.
that's not what i can think as a good friend.
so, maybe, they are good friend and close
but he said again, 
she din do that in Ipoh.

WHAT DOES IT MEANS???
 
and i found that
Im always be the 2nd choices.
why i said so?
MrP ask me for dinner one day
suddenly  a call come in
he said, sorry, i have something to do, maybe we eat on the other day
it's ok for, just a dinner..

the other day, he told me
he must tell me or he will guilty
that day he cannot attend because
Ms.K ask him for dinner!
it's ok,because i know, she is important
if i was him, i will do the same.(maybe)

not only for this time
i always be others' loveship counselor 
even they use all my time
i don't know how to say 'NO'

but then i always being ignored.
do i deserved this?
i found that, to be a good person
do not always get back the good

but then...
i don't know...

Mr.K, should i inform you what i get??
aikz....

i wish everyone has a good lover...
has a good friend
has a good family....

No comments: