Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

happy valentine~everyone...(though passed)

now is 2.44am
passed valentine 2hours and 44 minutes

someone said he wanna give me chocolates...
but it is late...

think of chocolate..
think of the valentine surprise...

think of valentine surprise...
recall my birthday surprise that really impressed me

He is the one
the only one that make a cake for me
the only one that squeezing his brain to make me something
though not everything I like
but, at least he willing to use his time to do so...

he said he made three cakes
made it ate it excrete it
he had diarrhea because of this...


white chocolate cake~my favorite
Im touched on that day
and I knew
i will hurt this guy badly...
he is so serious on it...


he made a lot of surprise
but this was the only time i was really happy and love the present


this valentine
i have no gift...
no surprise....>"<

No comments: