Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Saturday, February 19, 2011

everything is my wishful thinking

i thought
you do that FOR ME
i thought
you cry FOR ME
i thought
you care FOR ME
i thought
Im the center of you
i thought....

even i doubt it not only once
but you lead me to this thinking



and now
i realized
im being fooled

thanks god
you trained me again

you see the light in the dark
you see the shadow in the bright
darkness is not that horrible
brightness is not that safe

God will not treat u specially
His love is equally to everyone
no matter Im good or bad
no matter i fall down or not
it's the same
sometimes u will ask
why i want to be a good person

honestly,i cannot answer it

the purpose of what i have done
you do not know
I am always be the bad guy front of u and your friends

thanks god
another training for me

原来我不是你那主要的原因

No comments: