Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Monday, March 14, 2011

stupid VAIO

my lappie was broken down....last week
unable to start up!
my expression is :what the hell is going on!!

i got assignments to pass up in the following week!suck!
tat uncle foong try to help me..
but....haih...

bring back to justin...
ok...1 day...
2 days......

finally it is done!!
he said he has been use a lot of solution to fixed it!
lol, appreciate it
my windows had change to window 7 PROFESSIONAL~XD
and he din charge me!XD
but, very unlucky, i get summon!
shiiiiiiit~~~~~i forget to put the parking coupo~~~~~~~~n!!!

when i home and start my lovely VAIO
i found another problem!
my battery is not connected!!!!or incompatible!!!
i online search and search the problem
and i found that
most VAIO change the to window 7 from Vista will got the same problem
and to fixed it
you have to delete something in the file of VAIO...
(i so scare that is a cheat)

try and try
finally it works
it is not easy to remove the file( isbMgr.exe)
because it is protected...
 aiz...terrible!

3 comments:

-JorYi- said...

congratzz!! haha.. thn u finish ur assignment on time?

Jazita said...

of cos on time!!!lol...
congratz wo.......>"<

-JorYi- said...

haha.. u finish on time worr.. of coz nid congratz la.. XP