Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've back from Singapore~~

went to Sg on my birthday.
i get my birth date on the passport~XD


since i have been overestimate my ability..
i've been wasting half of the day to reach my aunt's house...T.T
and my friend went back to his work....(why~~~)
then we only meet at the night...
we went to Vivo city to have dinner
after that just walk around there..(it's too late to go to the places i want to visit...T.T)
the view there is nice...
u can enjoy the sea breeze on your face...
enjoy the lighting...
good for couple~
i found that Singapore got a lot places for couple...
偷情圣地~




the scene outside the vivo city
i sit in the right corner place...and Im facing the outside~~^_^ nice view nice view~~

another day, nobody is going to accompany me...T.T
i very pandai choose the date...
everyone seem sudden pop up the thing to do..
am I not Welcomed?
sad!!!!!!!!

since nobody free..aunt bring mt to the nearest mall-- Jurong Point..
we just went there for our....hmm...brunch.

all japanese restaurant oo.
Yummy~
and my aunt brought me a bag~~hahahahaha..
hey hey, Louis, u are here...
Luckily Shi huan was freeeeeee~~
he woke up so late...
after i home from jurong poiint...he msg me..
the timing is sooo good...
but he have to go for luch 1st..
ok,wait.....

we went China town later...
China Town ,1st view from the MRT station
my kind tour guide
saw your surname??
i feel so tire to walk the China Town...
i slept when i reached home....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at night, my brother bring me to the Marina bay~~
nice view nice view~~XD
there got a 'BOWL' outside the Marina  shopping mall
i can hear the people opposite talking clearly..amazing...
i like tat~


this trip in Sg...
i get some information
some news...
I really feel that Im naive...
it's really hard to distinguish who is the good guy who is the bad guy..
sometimes, your friend have to cheat on u
sometimes, you have no choice to do that.
sometimes, your love one betray you the most.

guy can love you in this minute
lost interest on the other minute
no matter how long the period you have stay
you can be disqualified in a minute.

world is so cruel.
men is so ugly...
please bless for me...and others

this year is the only time i make my birthday wishes that
everyone in the world is safe and healthy...
and then i forget to have my own wish...Shit....>"<

No comments: