Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Monday, January 31, 2011

what i want

there is a time, i watch it in youtube.
a guy talk about women
he said, women's brain cant rest for a second
but guys always blank their mind out

yes, my mind full with boring stuff...
how you treat me
how you talk to me
what you tell me
it always wandering in my mind...
and i will compare..
the conclusion always is:
"im not feeling good with this"

i hope i can tell you everything i have thought
but i cant make it a proper way to tell you completely.
im suck

dun change a person instead of accept everything of him

i know, this is love
love is:
IMG_8931-Edit

i cant tell
so i better don't watch and listen
it will hurt you some more
once i say it out, you have to change
and im the one who force you

but some time communication is needed
i know, but if
this is the characteristic
this is what he is
thare's no way for communication

there only 2 choices: accept or don't



i had my haircut~

No comments: