Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Odd dream recently...

few times already.
that time, i ran away with a guy.
this time i fall love with a lesbian i thought.
both also the relationship that confused me but i still like it after i wake up

this time, i met a tomboy.
and she show her admire to me
we just like the best best friend, going here and there,holding hand and hugging all the time.
i felt that i like her
i confused, it is not accepted
finally, the ending tell me that she is a he!
LOL...when i thought i can continue with him
i wake!

a lot of unacceptable relationship in my dream recently
and i feel like reveling in the love-ship like this...

i don't know what happen on me.
i really no thinking of these...
is that my life are too simple??
i need some up and down in my life....

No comments: