Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Thursday, June 3, 2010

DIGI PROMOTER

i got a 12-days DiGi jobs...
what I have to do is, hard sell and push the DiGi internet broadband..



should be happy a get a job in this sem break,
but now, i know it's NOT!!

Fucking tire and frustrating to work as this digi promoter,
my SOUL my BODY have been exhausted!

there are 3 days left for this job, but I have already fed up now,
standing 7 hours
, asking 10 people and 10 people say no too...
no line are sign, stresSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

EVERYDAY
, ah Li
ng ask the RESULT!


the answer is ZERO!!

so happy for the 1st working day~~but not for the following days....>"<

raining~~it's so happy that there is reason for no line is signed!

the rain is so big~ horrible

This job is a NIGHTMARE for me!
REGRET to get this job!!
can i Quit??


No comments: