Hey, you!!

Welcome to my little world~~Thank you for viewing my Blog~leave your comment to me ya~~~^^
Banner 600px X 160px

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boring in the office!

after torturing by Digi....

i get a job from my friend--a temporary staff of his company...hmmm...i think office is much more better...

the reason is he have to wait for an important call..
a call from a bank..that's y he pay me 25 bucks per day for waiting his call..

and now, I'm in the office
working time but writing my blog.

why?
it is because I'm so free by waiting only ONE call!!
the phone, keep silence at there...
acting like a stone...
i cant stare at the phone, because it is not beside me...
i don't know did it move when i din notice..LOL!
or will it jump up like the phone in the cartoon when ring.
I DUNNO!

the only thing i know is...
im facing my lappie...
im facing the [crazy clinic]...(a game in facebook)
damn boring here...

Nelson, the only normal staff...
seem like busying working his stuff...
Bryan, this is the 1st time i met him.
he is also keep his head in the work...
ONLY ME, doing nothing...no, is playing FACEBOOK

JUSTIN!!!!!!!
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!!!


it is really confuse that should appreciate that having a torturing work
OR
the free-est work!

No comments: